Virtual No Boundaries 2 (Advanced 5K Training)
Given the uncertainity surrounding Covid-19, we are conducting all training programs for the fall of 2020 virtually. This way you can run when you can fit it into your schedule and do so safely.
5K races have become the most popular road racing distance. Completing the 3.1-mile distance is a great goal for novice runners and covering it with sustained speed is a challenge for more advanced runners. This program is designed for those who have completed No Boundaries 1 or would like to imrpove their speed at the 5K distance.
No Boundaries 2 is for runners who have made the transition from completing to competing and who have been following a structured training program for at least one year.
- Perfect for those who have recently completed their first 5K and want to improve, or aren’t ready for longer distances yet
- Program builds 5K confidence and improves speed
- A templated intermediate 5K training plan, both created by Coach Jen
- Three (one per month) group virtual zoom calls 5:15-6:00pm with Coach Jen
- Pertinent training info/guidance/descriptions emailed from Coach Jen weekly
- Suggested routes, maps, and written directions emailed weekly for each run. Participants may plan to meet each other at their own discretion and under the rules set forth by Governor Cooper.
- Unlimited email communication with Coach Jen
- A NoBo GSO or HP specific Facebook group for participants to post and communication with each other
- A NoBo-specific shirt
- A 15% storewide discount at Fleet Feet Greensboro & High Point
- Triad-area race discounts
- Culminating training group party
We are limiting the number of participants in WalkStrong, No Boundaries 1 and No Boundaries 2 to 50 in Greensboro and 30 in High Point, so sign up today to reserve your spot!