Virtual No Boundaries (Beginning 5K Training)
Given the uncertainity surrounding Covid-19, we are conducting all training programs for the fall of 2020 virtually. This way you can run when you can fit it into your schedule and do so safely.
No Boundaries focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of a 5K in just weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance, and advice.
- No experience necessary
- Run/walk interval training program for beginners
- A templated beginner 5K training plan created by Coach Jen
- Three (one per month) group virtual zoom calls 5:15-6:00pm with Coach Jen
- Pertinent training info/guidance/descriptions emailed from Coach Jen weekly
- Suggested routes, maps, and written directions emailed weekly for each run. Participants may plan to meet each other at their own discretion and under the rules set forth by Governor Cooper.
- Unlimited email communication with Coach Jen
- A NoBo GSO or HP-specific Facebook group for participants to post and communication with each other
- A NoBo-specific shirt
- A 15% storewide discount at Fleet Feet Greensboro & High Point
- Triad-area race discounts
- Culminating Greensboro training group celebration party 12/14
We are limiting the number of participants in WalkStrong, No Boundaries 1 and No Boundaries 2 to 50 in Greensboro and 30 in High Point, so reserve your spot today!