Due to the uncertainity surrounding the fall of 2020, Covid-19, and restrictions on group sizes, all training programs will be conducted virtually. This will allow people to fit training into their schedules.
Are you a BEGINNER? Do you want to improve your health and fitness? Did you know that WALKING is a great exercise? We offer a safe, welcoming place for you to get fit, and have fun! At Fleet Feet, we encourage you to exercise at your own comfortable pace and we are focused on YOUR success.
- No experience necessary.
- Designed exclusively for walkers of all fitness levels and abilities
- A templated walk 5K program, created by Coach Jen
- Three (one per month) group virtual zoom calls 5:15-6:00pm with Coach Jen
- Pertinent training info/guidance/descriptions emailed from Coach Jen weekly
- Suggested routes, maps, and written directions emailed weekly for each run. Participants may plan to meet each other at their own discretion and under the rules set forth by Governor Cooper.
- Unlimited email communication with Coach Jen
- A NoBo HP-specific Facebook group for participants to post and communication with each other
- A NoBo-specific shirt
- A 15% storewide discount at Fleet Feet Greensboro & High Point
- Triad-area race discounts
- Training group celebration party
We are limiting the number of participants in WalkStrong, No Boundaries 1 and No Boundaries 2 to 50 in Greensboro and 30 in High Point